Saturday, August 13, 2011

Restless Mind

"Mixed feelings, like mixed drinks, are a confusion to the soul." -George Carman

Although my body feels tired from playing badminton earlier, my mind is exactly the opposite.  Somehow, there seems to be a hint of restlessness inside my head that I couldn't quite explain.

Confusion?  Maybe... I tried to explain it by looking for a suitable quote on the internet. And that one on top is what I found.

Yep, that could be it.  I could be feeling a bit confused.  About what?  Hard to say.  All I know is I have a lot of "why's" swirling inside my skull.  I don't even know if all this is worth it, but I guess I'll stay here and swim in the swirl for a while.

http://lateralaction.com/articles/mind-maps/
I know I'm just blabbering, and I know no one would give a hoot about this rambling.  But I felt I just had to ramble.  This kinda gets things out of my head.  Until the next time when the source of my perplexity shows up again.

Maybe I should do mind mapping.  Will it explain the confusion?  Probably not.  But it could be fun.  Might even take my mind off the muddle for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment